Thobian's photoshoot - Throwback to a day at the park

A few days ago I received a message from a Belgian lady that I met in Qatar a few years ago. I had photographed her two boys at that time and she now needed the some photos to make a collage for her youngest's communion.

It was a good day! I found her photos in my archive, job well done! It is the first time a client comes back after a few years and I am glad I kept my backups in place.
I also realized that we had never closed the job. Both of us being expats back then, we moved to other places, school holidays interfered and we dropped the thread. Fortunately we kept following each other through social media.......

So here I am, finding myself pulling out the photos, feeling a smile appearing on my face while going through them, remembering how much fun we had, playing in the park, rolling and running around to in between shots to keep the boys interested, and shed some energy at the same time. Because it is not easy to be a 'model' when you are only 6 years old and your attention span is 10 minutes at most!
The photos were going to adorn the invitations for Thobian's communion and he chose the location! His big wish was to be photographed with the Aspire Tower in Doha in the background. And so we did. I asked him to bring his favourite toys and accesories............









The boys did so well, and the naughty smile in their eyes brings back warm memories. With pleasure I put myself to some editing, realizing I have learnt some after I made these photos. Meet these great boys Thobian and Silven. Thank you mama Liesbeth for trusting me to create these images for you. She told me yesterday I made Thobian's dream come true! What a compliment that is. And I hope all Thobian's bigger dreams will come true too.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts